Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Enchanted Kingdom: still magical!

When I was still a college student, I really wished to go to Enchanted Kingdom. Here comes me working in Cavite. Then Enchanted Kingdom was like the place I always go to. In fact, I was able to go there more than 6 times already. But everytime I go there, the magic is always there. Especially when you are with your friends who are very close to you. Each experience is different but so much fun.

So, after my offshore training, me and my close friends decided to go to Enchanted Kingdom as bonding time. And since I was able to purchase EK vouchers from Ensogo, I was able to buy tickets with discount. Instead of a P500.00 ticket, I was able to purchase 7 tickets for P345.00 each. Thanks Ensogo!

We went August 12, 2012. And going there on Sunday was really a good choice because there are not a lot of people who fell in line on the rides, so we were able to ride with less time in spending on the line. In fact, my friends were able to repeat riding the Anchor's away 5 times!

So here are our pictures:

enjoy! and maybe it would encourage you to go to EK this weekend. have a magical day then! :)




























































No comments:

Post a Comment