Tuesday, June 19, 2012

LUNCH out with Charlie

This lunch out actually happened lat June 8, 2012. Charlie invited us for a lunch out and we said yes immediately, of course! We went to FATZ Cafe. Being small as I am, I said to Charlie that if I always eat at that resto, maybe I could get fat, eh? haha. Hoping and wishing. I really don't get fat. Anyway, the restaurant has a nice ambiance. Of course, I did not miss the chance of taking pictures.

me at the back seat.

FATZ cafe. will I get fat?hoping.haha

me and Charlie!

land, sea, air! 

before the LUNCH.

appetizer. it was called sweet roll. :) sweet!

unlimited soda.

my Order. it was not much, but for me, it's enough already.

yummy right? my colleague's order.

I know Charlie is quite hungry, but kind enough to pose for me. :)
Hopefully we can again spend some time with Charlie. He was an amazing company. A lot of things you can learn from. And very humble too. Not to mention his COOL get-up. you agree? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment