Saturday, June 16, 2012

sisterhood of the traveling pants!

a great movie.:)


i laughed, cried, reminisced, realized. I just watched sisterhood of the travelling pants! Way back highschool, I said I wanted to watch this. But I just get to watch this now! haha. but I know it's not yet too late right.

It's just that this movie wakes something inside of me. And it got me realize how other people we meet has an important role in our lives. Sometimes they learn something from us. But most often, we learn something from them. We just gotta open our minds to them.

quotes:
"There's always being a loser in everyone of us."
"Maybe if we just get through the bad stuffs, thats's all we could ask for."

You could say it's just a teenage movie. But it made me realize a lot.
realize:
-that everybody's not perfect. It seems you see a person is so happy outside, well in fact she's not.
-that family matters a lot. There's nothing more important than them.
-that if I wanted to do something, I just gotta have the determination to do it.
-that every second counts. I gotta live my life and make the most out of it.
-that I want to live, love and be loved!
-that I want to call my friends and tell them I miss them. :)
my dear ache s.:)

from left: me, weng, nanay dulce, myx, te lyn2, zoy and... weng again? *grin*

kimji, lea letim, tjuv and me!


I'm just glad I watched this!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. mingaw ko sa atong plant tour. haha. ug gmingaw ko nmo katong ng-away ta. and katong ngpeace ta katong naa na ta sa barko. haha. :D

      Delete